Maybe you have been thinking about eating some light and healthy raw food but don’t know where and how to begin with. So, Why not try our delicious raw vegan desserts? A raw vegan diet excludes all animal products and features some whole, unprocessed, healthy ingredients like dry fruits, nuts and seeds. Here are 6 fully raw dessert recipes for you which are no-bake, healthy and finger-licking-good!
The dishes that you can make are,
- Raw Caramel Apple Pie
- Real Fruit Popsicles
- Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Banana Foster Chia Pudding
- Carrot-Orange Cupcakes
- Mango Lime Tartlet
Raw Caramel Apple Pie
It’s sweet and made with good-for-you ingredients. The best thing is, you can even have it for your breakfast.
To make your crust
- 1 cup walnut
- 1 cup raisins
To make your filling
- 5 apples
- 4 tbsp agave
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
To make the caramel
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp agave
- 4 tbsp water
- First of all, peel off the skin and slice the apples about 1/8th thick.
- Now, toss the apples and raisins with cinnamon, agave, lime juice and pumpkin pie spice until well coated.
- After that, Spread it out on a dehydrator sheet and dry for 2hours.
- In a food processor, process walnuts and raisins.
- Then, press the mix in the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of an 8-inch springform pan.
- Keep it in the freezer for half an hour and then caramel.
- In a blender, mix the almond butter, olive oil, agave and water until very smooth.
- Now, put the apple mixture into the chilled pie crust and pour the caramel on top.
Real Fruit Popsicles
Fruit popsicles are healthy, refreshing and easy to make.
- 12 oz mixed berries or any frozen fruit.
- 1 large orange (squeezed)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¾ cup cashew milk
- 1.5 cup vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Prepare 6 wooden sticks and 6 popsicle moulds.
- In a blender, process the frozen berries with lemon juice, orange, ½ cup cashew milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup.
- Now add a few berries to each popsicle mould, top with a splash of cashew milk and fill with the fruit popsicle mix.
- Freeze them for 4-6 hours.
- Finally, remove from the moulds and garnish the popsicles with basil, mint or edible flowers.
Chocolate Bliss Balls
This low fat raw vegan dessert is highly nutritious and also kids friendly.
- 7 tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp mesquite flour
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 60g rolled oats
- 2 cans unsalted cooked black beans
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- 4 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 4 tbsp date sugar
- 2 tbsp additive-free nut butter
- Rinse and drain the black beans.
- Now, add all the ingredients into a food processor and process them until a sticky dough.
- Then, scoop out 40-45g of batter and form bliss balls with your palms.
- Finally, place them in a container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Banana Foster Chia Pudding
This fully raw dessert is healthy and gluten-free.
- ½ cup white chia seeds
- 2 cups oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 3 bananas
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Blend all chia pudding ingredients until the pudding starts to thicken.
- Pour it into a glass and chill overnight.
- Melt the butter in medium flame in a skillet.
- In a bowl, whisk together the maple syrup and cinnamon and add it to the butter.
- Now, add sliced bananas to the skillet and cook them for 2-3minutes each side.
- For the caramel, add coconut oil, maple syrup, tahini, vanilla extract and salt together and whisk them in medium heat until they start to thicken.
- Finally, fill your glasses with half chia pudding and top with caramel and caramelized bananas.
This low-fat raw vegan dessert is cute, light and kids friendly.
- 2-3 cups of shredded carrots
- Zest of orange
- Orange juice
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- Zest of lemon
- Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups cashews
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4-5 Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- First, mix all the base ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients for icing.
- Fill the cupcake holders with base and top with the icing.
- Freeze them for a few hours.
Mango Lime Tartlet
These yummy gluten-free tartlets will give you a summery sweetness in every bite.
- 1 chopped mango
- 1 cup mulberries
- ½ cup pecans
- 2 Medjool dates
- 1.5 cups oats
- 4 mangoes
- 2-3 lemon juice
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Maple syrup
- Blend all tartlet ingredients.
- Press into tartlet pans and set them in a freezer for 30minutes.
- Now. Blend all puree ingredients until smooth.
- Pop the tartlet crusts out of the pan using a toothpick.
- Finally, stir the chopped mango into the puree and pour into each tartlet.
Desserts are good for soul and body. They include essential nature-based ingredients which will provide you vitamins, minerals and a substantial amount of fibre. Presence of fibre keeps you full and aids weight loss as well. So, start preparing our delicious vegan dessert recipes and devour!
Michael is a health blogger with 8 years of experience in counseling and helping people around the world, offering effective and efficient solutions for a healthy lifestyle. He started blogging in 2010 and also uses C4H recently as a platform to exchange views, thoughts, and questions about parenting, family, self-improvement, relationship, health, lifestyle, blogging, and other related aspects of life.